Sunday 25 May 2008

Paper Craft And A Clean Car

Bank holiday so Simon at home tomorrow, we are planning and adventure and in readiness we have cleaned the car (he did the outside, I did in), very shiny it is too!

I have been feeling a little poorly, a bit cold and not very motivated even though it's been very sunny outside. So I have been indoors while the children have been playing beaches and schools and labour wards(?!) in the garden. I have been playing with all my lovely goodies that arrived last week.

Here are the fruits of my guillotine (so to speak).

Another tear drop 'Daisie';





This is a really cool stand-out flower with a die cut butterfly, it needs something more but I quite like the idea;






This is what it looks like from the side;





I had lots of fun playing with this wired handmade paper. I need some more practice at this but I quite like the rustic look;




I made a 'box' of flowers for a friend's coming birthday;





And this is a card that has been in the making for ages, it's an order from my mother-in-law for a friend of hers. Her friend is an artist and I felt under pressure to produce something really marvellous, think I've achieved what I was aiming for. This is the outside;



And when you open it up......




Hope she'll like it!

So hopefully tales of an adventure tomorrow, unless the British weather lets us down(well it wouldn't be unheard of for it to rain on bank holiday Monday)!

Daisie xxx

3 comments:

jennyflowerblue said...

What a fantastc collection of loverly cards! I particularly like the box of flowers. I'm sure some bloomers could be arranged if you think Simon would enjoy them!

Tip Top said...

Love the box one!!

Scary Mommy said...

I have a bunch of birthdays coming up and you have inspired me to make the cards!