Tuesday 24 June 2008

Another Clue.......

These are the other materials I will be using to create my mother-in-law's present;


It's coming along quite nicely but I will be knitting like mad tonight as she is joining us for tea tomorrow (argh, thought I had until Thursday)!!

A thrilling (NOT) day here as Francesca and I are off to the dentist, she woke this morning with tooth ache :-( poor baby! I am filled with guilt. I feel like the worst mother in the world, I allow her sweets and drinks other than water (am a very bad mother indeed)!! I brush them everyday and we all go to the dentist twice a year and still they (the people in whte jackets and splash proof goggles) make me feel it is all my fault. It is of course, sorry Francesca!!

On the plus side, the sun is shining!!

Daisie xxx

No comments: