Monday 2 June 2008

Yummy, Yummy, Yum!

Well, I have been mentioned on Cuteable again today and in response to Lynsey's question, yes I probably could knit one in her size......if she chooses some yarn she likes, I'll see what I can do!

Elizabeth returned to school today after the half term break but Francesca is not back until tomorrow. So we dropped off Elizabeth and went on a bra buying mission. It was unsuccessful, sadly. We came home and dressed up (well, she did) and then as if by magic a small Snow White impersonator was in my kitchen baking biscuits;



In lots of lovely shapes, mainly hearts and butterflies. We iced them in pink (well what else) strawberry flavoured icing and added lots of sprinkles;


We took some to school with us and they went down very well indeed;


So much so that we all had another one after tea;

Anyway am off now to create some amazing Daisie items to post next week to the winner of my 100th post giveaway.

Daisie xxx

1 comment:

Tip Top said...

Congratulations on Cuteable!! I got one too and didn't know!! Just makes your day doesn't it?!