Wednesday 16 July 2008

Flat Battery

Just a quick one tonight as I am still very tired but it was great to be in my own bed last night. Thanks for all your kind thoughts and wishes. Nathaniel is a little brighter and has eaten today, good sign.

I wanted to show you my completed sewing project for Cara's birthday on Saturday;



Francesca really liked the hat, may have to make some more of those!!

I wanted to show you the wonderful things I received in the post today from the beautiful Jenny but the camera battery is flat so you'll just have to wait until tomorrow. Thanks Jen, you made my day!!

Bed again now, mmmmmmmmm sleep!!

Daisie xxx

2 comments:

jennyflowerblue said...

You are totally welcome poppet! Love the chef kit! What fun, can't believe that you are back to hand-making gifts already. Think I might have thought b---locks and bought some plastic s-i- from Tesco! You are such a good Mummy- I am such a tramp!

Daisie said...

Have just been reading this for about five minutes trying to work out what you meant by b--locks. Must be tired! The penny dropped, eventually, am still laughing!! You are not a tramp and I am not always a great Mummy.
XXX