Tuesday 9 September 2008

Dragon Update

Here are the girls' plates this evening;


The eagle eyed among you will notice that the peas were replaced with sweet corn because my freezer was pea less! This increased the cost by 20p so the meal now cost £3.52!

I also made a chocolate cake for the girls after school;

This cost me £1.27 to make taking the grand total of our two course meal for five to..................£4.79. eat your heart out Jamie Oliver!!

While the cake was baking a knock on the door brought me this;


Full of lots of lovely Christmas crafting goodies;


I think I will mostly be making Christmas cards for the foreseeable future!!


Daisie xxx



* A quick comment about my last post. I seem to have ruffled some feathers. I apologise for any upset but that is what I think and I am sticking to it! I have a strong suspicion I know who 'anonymous' is and I'd like them to know that I am a 'good milker' and am proud! (sticks tongue out in a very childish way!)*

4 comments:

Tip Top said...

So, what you have saved on food you have spent on craft stuff??!! Clever girl!!!

Me thinks I should be doing the food shopping from now on.....!!

PS My two were boob boys and could have happily carried on but for having to go back to work after 6 months and not having the job where I could express - being in Carlisle one day and Birmingham the next was not ideal!

Swirlyarts said...

Ooooh intrigue and drama happening in the Davies household - typically it happens while been busy crafting :) Choccy cake looks yum

Scary Mommy said...

Yum!!!! Can you bake me a cake, please!?? :)

Lindsey said...

Yummy cake! That's the nearest I got to a birthday cake (*sob*).

PS Did you see the programme on telly last night about cross-feeding and wet-nursing? Now there's a whole new can of worms! heehee :o)