Tuesday 25 November 2008

Awards!

Firstly a big thank you to Ruth for giving me this award;



This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


I am then supposed to pass this on to eight more bloggy peeps but hang on one minute as I also got these from the lovely Pixiedust;





The Sweet Blog Award comes with condition that I come up with lots of sevens, can't guarentee sevens but here goes anyhoo........

Seven things I want to do before I die;

1. Have a full night's sleep ;-)
2. Run a little tea shop called; Daisie's (well, what else), I would make lots of cake and lots of lovely people would come from far and wide to eat it!
3. Become a grandma, but not just yet!
4. Be known the world over for my knitted lovelies (stop laughing).
5. Write a book, there is at least one in me........somewhere.
6. Celebrate our Golden Wedding Anniversary (very apt as today is the day Simon and I became a couple 14 years ago)!!!
7. Live by the sea.

Seven things I do now;

1. Look for headlice at least once a week with a flea comb and bright light!
2. Collect buttons and ribbons and sparkles (some of which I am sure will never be used by me but found in boxes (and boxes) and thrown away when I am dead).
3. Bite my nails until they hurt in times of stress.
4. Worry about what will happen to my children should I die.
5. Wish there were more hours in the day.
6. Sleep far too little.
7. Eat far too much (see my lack of waistline)!!

Seven things I can't do;

1. Crochet, I have tried but the skill does not reside in me :-(
2. Follow a recipe/knitting pattern/any instruction more than once.
3. Read Latin.
4. Speak Spanish.
5. Lick my elbow.
6. Wear my size 10 jeans :-(
7. Drink more than two glasses of wine without going to sleep!

Seven things I find attractive in the opposite sex;

I can't do this one as I feel that each answer should be Simon (and it is really) but if I had to trade him it would be for Morrissey or Daniel Craig or Max Beasley or Richard Hammond and I can't tell you what the seven things are that attract me to them. Just because!

Seven things I say most often;

1. "I said put your knickers on!" usually uttered and then asked and then screamed at various intervals between 7.45 am and 8.15 am on school days.
2. "Shit" (I know it's very naughty but sometimes only 'shit' will do).
3. "F***" (see above)
4. "I've had an idea!"
5. "Sorry"
6. "Just making a cake"
7. "What do you want for tea?"

Seven celebrities I admire;

Pass!

Seven of my favourite foods;

1. Marmite on toast.
2. Hot porridge.
3. Brazil nuts.
4. kiwi fruit.
5. Mushrooms in creme fresh and lemon.
6. Breakfast in bed.
7. Anything I haven't had to make for myself (or am expected to wash up after).

Seven people to join in;

We'll come back to this later.....keep you all in suspense!

Daisie xxx

3 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Very funny! and I agree with lots of your "sevens" congrats on your awards. x

jennyflowerblue said...

Cool awards and cool sevens! Nice that so many of your 'before I dies' look likely to happen. Your fods list looks so healthy, I think Trex would probably feature in mine!

Tip Top said...

Heheheheh!! I certainly agree with your swear words! Glad you like your award!