Tuesday 22 September 2009

A Week Is A Long Time In Baby Growing

Well, off I went to be poked and prodded and be told that really my baby needed to be induced sooner rather than later.

I am very proud of myself, I didn't cry! I explained that all my babies have been 'late' and that they have all been big healthy babies and that I was determined to give birth at home in my own suroundings with my family. She very kindly has allowed me until next monday (28th) before more talk of induction, although by the time another week has passed I might be more inclined to induction anyway. I hope it doesn't get that far but we'll see.....

And because I don't like posts without pictures and I have done nothing remotely noteworthy to share of late I have found some random picture of my three during the summer all being very goofy but so adorable;


Daisie xxx

8 comments:

Gina said...

Lucky baby when he comes to have such lovely bonny brother and sisters! Hope he decides to come soon.

Bagladee said...

You hang in there lovely I'm sure he'll arrive soon. Big Hugs. xx

jennyflowerblue said...

Good grown up behaviour with no sobbing- not an easy feat and I'm sure it helped your case! xxx

willow81 said...

Well done you, not easy especially when the professionals think they know best. Fingers crossed baby makes his way out soon xx

Scary Mommy said...

Is the baby really due already?!? Wow- I haven't been by in WAY too long! I'll be sending you easy labor vibes!! xo

andi said...

saw your comment on my blog and had to stop by...hang in there, mama! you know what's best for you and babe :)

Unknown said...

Oh wow, my due date came and went I was going crazy.

I resorted to castor oil, which is always worth a try - it worked for me!

Hoping that everything goes smoothly and that you get the birth you want xx

. said...

Hi Daisie :)

Hope that baby is going to make its appearance of its own accord pretty soon. COME OUT BABY!!!!

The Peppa Pig/George outfit that Egg was wearing was from Next but it was bought by my SIL ages ago (she bought it last Christmas) so I don't know if they'll still do them.

xMx