Tuesday 22 June 2010

Camera Practice

Argh!!!! My camera screen has died so I can't see what I'm taking pictures of so as you can imagine it's a bit hit and miss. I look intently at the white screen and squint my eyes over the top of the camera and cross my fingers that the subject is vaguely in shot.

We took 78 pictures on our walk in the woods on sunday and managed only a handful of good ones;





Quite impressed with myslef, maybe I'll get even better with practice?

This weekend also saw the completion of a t-shirt order for the lovely Clare at Calladoodles, I was so excited when she emailed and asked and then I was scared that I'd taken on too much and then I was frightened I wouldn't be able to do it, four children and a sewing machine etc etc..

But here they are ready to go;

It was lovely ironing on stabaliser and pinning and sewing and having a lovely garment at the end of it. I wish them all happiness with their new owners!

And in celebration of my applique skills I put Nathaniel in one of the t-shirts I made him last summer;



Please click on the link to see just how much he has grown, it's got the very first bloggy picture of Sebastian too!!

Daisie xxx

2 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Calladoodles is where I sent my big order of tags too :) Clare obviously has taste :)

JuicyFig said...

I am sure that little one of yours had a big grin on that ultrasound pic! - they grow far too fast!

Kath
x