Saturday 10 July 2010

My Poor Mushy Brain

I am ill, I have the highest temp I have had for years and I feel like I could just lay down and cry. I didn't though, I soldiered on into the night to get everything ready for the fair today.

I am tired, can you tell?;


Can you spot the mistake? It took me a while too. I'd machined half the panel before realising that it was on upside down! My poor poor brain! I just didn't have the energy to unpick this baby last night. But it is atleast saveable and I can congratulate myself on not sewing the front to the back on any of the t-shirts I finished last night, yay me!!!!

Anyhoo, I am up stupidly early because I was frying my husband just laying next to him so have sneaked down for a cup of tea and some paracetamol before the children surface.

It's rained overnight but I can see some blue sky poking through so am keeping my fingers crossed for good weather and a good show today.

Daisie xxx

6 comments:

Thecraftytrundler said...

I hope it all goes really well, and you feel a lot better.

Hugs ((( )))

Sharon xx

jennyflowerblue said...

Oh darling, do take care of your little self.

Locket Pocket said...

Oh you poor thing! I really hope today is worth all the effort and you have a fantastic time! Lucy xxx

Sue said...

Hope it goes well and that you manage to keep going.

Twiggy said...

Poor, brave, you, hope you had a good day and took yourself off to bed when you got home.
twiggy x

Bagladee said...

I've just read you blog backwards (if that makes sense?) cant believe you went and did the fair even though you were sooooo ill. Hats off to you lady!!!! Hope you are feeling better now. Bigger Hugs xx