Friday 10 September 2010

Fancy Maud

Maud (well Lynsey did say they had to have old lady names) has been hiding out in Francesca's bedroom while the demolition/reconstruction is in progress. I have managed to get a bit more fair sewing done today so trooped upstairs to get Maud to model something for me. She looked mighty fine when I got there though;


This is what I managed to get done today;






I thought a pinny would be just the job for this fabulous fishy fabric.

My little helper told me it needs a good iron;


And then he took delight in the debris that covers Francesca's bedroom floor just hours after I have spent a lifetime and afternoon cleaning it;


Daisie xxx

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oooh I love that fabric. Where did you get it?

Swirlyarts said...

Maud look lovely! And look at Seb standing up!!