Monday 8 November 2010

Triangles, Trianlges Everywhere!

Only a quick update as the computer has followed the example of the camera and has died a death on me, it's currently at the HP hospital and I am awaiting it's return to me soon! Elizabeth has very kindly allowed me to use her tiny wee acer (good job I don't have fat fingers is all I can say!) so I thought I'd drop in to let you know that the hat/scarf combo that wasn't on the list is nearly complete and Nathaniel's manbag is made (and looking rather brilliant) and just awaiting buttons, I have cut out about forty thousand festive traingles, have sewn some together, have ordered and taken delivery of the tape to make them into the ultimate in eco decorations. I made one placemat but it all came out a little bit smaller than I had planned so off to the greaseproof paper to draw up another pattern. Not bad progrees on the list front and we have taken up all the floorboards in the front room and replaced them with spangely new ones, I really was that excited I nearly weed, can't wait to be able to show you some pictures. Please remember when I say we I actually mean Simon!

Daisie xxx

3 comments:

Little Blue Mouse said...

Oh my, I wish I had a teeny bit of your motivation! Can't wait for the photos.

kim said...

Your festive triangles reminded me about the christmas bunting I began last year and never found time to finish. It sounds like you've made a great start on your "to do" list.
florrie x

Daisie said...

Hi Florrie and Little Blue Mouse, I usually email back to people who comment but you are "no-reply-at-blogger" change your setttings to include your email contact, it only comes to me not on the comments bit. Oh, and welcome :) xxx