Monday 10 January 2011

The First Completed Make Of The Year

May I please introduce Steggy;


The newest Mummy made dinosaur in our house. I made a stegosaurus with felt for Nathaniel when he was two and he is so well loved that I had to make some more dino friends. I will admit with shame that this was an intended birthday christmas gift for Sebastian but luckily being the age he is time has no meaning, phew!

There has been quite alot of debate about who actually owns the knitted dino;






It all got rather heated;



Nathaniel has asked me to knit him a triceratops, I think I might just be able to manage that and with him nagging me it shouldn't take just as long as Steggy did! He's just come back from having a wee and said; "well, is he ready yet?" think this may be a week of late nights to get dino production up to speed :)

Daisie xxx

12 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Is it ready yet? :D

Jude said...

It's got to be finished now!!!
Did you design the steggy yourself??

dropstitch said...

Steggy is awesome! Did you use a pattern? (Either way, clever you!) I'm hoping to make a cuddly dinosaur for my nephew soon. Could I knit one..? Hmm, maybe.

liz said...

That is one fab dinosaur, I want one! He looks like he took a lot of hard work, clever you. Good luck with the next one!

Little Blue Mouse said...

What a great dinosaur, no wonder they're fighting over him!

JuicyFig said...

He's ace! Your house will be like Jourasic Park by the time you finish - and if that is your own design, I see a book in the future!!

Kath
x

Anonymous said...

Love it!

WendyCarole said...

Steggy is great I love his colouring

sue said...

Wow, Steggy is FAB, clever mama x

Locket Pocket said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Locket Pocket said...

I hope you can knit fast - it sounds like you have an excited boy there! Lucy xx

Ally Jay said...

Gotta love it when the kids are so eager for a knitted toy. Awesome work. Is it done yet?