Tuesday 8 February 2011

My Smallest Girl

Is seven today!!

This time seven years ago I was waiting for the jelly to start the journey of her birth. Elizabeth had convinced us that we were expecting a boy baby called Peter. Elizabeth, aged just 2, was with us in hospital and although at the time it was frustrating because that was not the plan, in hindsight it was magical and so special that after me Elizabeth was the first person to hold her baby sister, she never mentioned boy baby Peter again, she was so in love with our new bundle. Francesca was a whopping 8lb 9oz and was so perfect (she still is). I never imagined that I would love another baby as much as I loved my first but a Mummy's heart has infinate expansion room. Francesca explained to Nathaniel when we were expecting Sebastian that when a baby arrives so does a new lot of Mummy love so they all still have the same.

She is beautiful;


And a bit of a Rock Chick;


A wonderful big sister;





And I love her so much my heart could burst!

She is funny too, she spent a while the other night reassuring me that we'd be safe in the jungle because man eating lions don't eat women!

Happy Birthday Francecsa!

11 comments:

Sweet Mess said...

Happiest of birthdays! and Happy birth-day to you too! Seven years!

Little Blue Mouse said...

Happy birthday, Francesca.
Lovely freckles!

Bagladee said...

Big Happy Birthday to Francesca!! xx

Twiggy said...

Happy Birthday little Miss !!
Twiggy x

dottycookie said...

Happy Birthday, Big Grown Up girl! Seven is a wonderful age - my own smallest girl will get there later this year!

Locket Pocket said...

Happy Birthday Francesca! Enjoy being 7!! Lucy x

Swirlyarts said...

Happy Birthday :)

Becks said...

Birthday wishes to Francesca And happy memories to you.
xx

JuicyFig said...

What a lovely post! You have a wonderful family, no wonder you are so proud of them all!

Kath
x

WendyCarole said...

Have a very happy birthday Francesca

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Francesca!
It is very reassuring to know that man-eating lions aren't interested in eating women too! x