Tuesday 29 March 2011

A Belated....

.... Happy Birthday to my lovely Simon;


He got to lay in bed and was brought presents and Elizabeth-made jammy toast when I had had enough of the over-excited children and was ready to kill them we felt he had rested enough. We had a lovely day together, his Mum came for a huge roast beef lunch and we all snuggled and watched a movie in the afternoon. The children and I made his favourite cake and one big and one small boy (Nathaniel) thought it was fun to try and steal the decorations from the top;


The girls made some beautiful gifts for their Daddy, I'll post some pictures soon.

We've been enjoying the spring sunshine;




And I have knitted a cat;




It looks much better in the 'flesh' and is for my friend's birthday. I will definately be knitting another before long!


Daisie xxx

6 comments:

Gina said...

The cat is fabulous! And happy birthday to Simon.

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday to Simon. If I remember correctly he shares his birthday with M!

Little Blue Mouse said...

I hope Simon had a great birthday.
Love the cat!

crafty cat corner said...

I love this knitted cat, I have 5 real ones but no children, they have all flown the nest, the cats are now my babies. lol
Briony
x

Twiggy said...

An even more belated Happy Birthday from me, Simon !!! Lovely pics of your boy in the sunshine and a great cat !!
twiggy x

Jackie said...

Its been nice catching up with all your news. We have lots of books too...can't bear to part with them and have stashes here there and everywhere.